| | Credit Risk Management by Experian

“Better together” – redefining risk management together

Greater innovation opportunities, improved customer experience, a more extensive product range and even better service quality for our clients – we want to rethink risk management and set new standards for the DACH region. We are therefore combining our risk management division with the internationally established information service provider Experian.

The world of digital financial services is incredibly dynamic. To continue to lead the field in this competitive environment, we need to constantly challenge ourselves, redefine the status quo  and keep our long-term goals in mind. Only then will we be equipped for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our mission is to be the backbone and strategic partner for our customers. For us, this means always being a step ahead in each of our business areas – from risk management  and payments  to accounting  and collection. To achieve this, we identify potential and opportunities beyond what seems possible today. With the help of visionary ideas and their phased implementation in real solutions, we enable our clients to set the pace in their business areas.

Strong partners are needed to further strengthen this backbone in the future and Experian is the strong partner we have found for risk management. Following the motto “better together” , we are combining forces within the Experian brand to create a broad spectrum of innovative solutions for the areas of identification, fraud prevention and credit risk management.

Pooling competencies to leverage synergies

“Better together” describes the wonderful harmony that exists between the company portfolios of Experian and ourselves. Combining competencies – Experian’s global expertise and innovative products coupled with the extensive industry know-how and tailored solutions offered by Arvato Financial Solutions – enables us to pick up the pace in the race towards digital transformation  and create new innovative services for our clients. Here, we will in future continue to offer a substantial number of our existing risk management products under the Experian brand, using Experian components to develop them into even stronger solutions.

Our focus is set clearly on speed, scaling and innovation. Access to comprehensive global data platforms in decision-making, analysis tools and fraud prevention enables companies to make their processes faster and more efficient. With insights into new customer needs, services or business areas, this broad data network can also help identify new sources of growth. Automated processes and machine learning increase business efficiency and play a large role in advancing digital transformation for our clients.

We remain your backbone for all financial transactions

According to the transaction agreement closed, Experian now holds 60 percent of our risk management area. The remaining 40 percent remain in the possession of Arvato Financial Solutions. We have established ourselves as your integrated partner and backbone that handles all financial processes in the background, allowing you to focus on your core business. This will still be the case. We will continue to cover our scope of services seamlessly in the future – to an even greater and more innovative extent thanks to the close collaboration with Experian in risk management . Our drive to seek out the new solutions of tomorrow will help us along the path towards digital transformation and create new optimization opportunities for our clients time and time again.

Related Posts